The boys turned one! We have survived the first year of having twins. It has been a challenge but it has also been such a delight. We couldn't ask for two better boys to join our family. They always have a smile on their face which makes any challenge (or mischief) seem bearable. Each boy had their own monkey cake (slightly different in design). Asher dove right in and Jude followed shortly after. They had such a fun time trying to figure out how to eat it.
Here are some highlights of the day...
5 comments:
Happy Birthday! Congrats making it through the first year! I love those adorable little cakes!
I can't believe it has been a year already. The boys are adorable.
Happy Birthday and Congratulation to Mom and Dad for making it through! We miss you guys :)
Long time, no post! :)
To answer your question, I use Photoshop. I'm most familiar with it, although it can be pretty complicated too. A couple of years ago I started doing digital scrapbooking... and it was really time consuming. Now it's much faster since I know Photoshop a lot better. Good luck!
WOW!!! The boys are growing so fast. It seems like just yesterday Haysannah was born and now the 2 boys are growing like weeds and we all know that weeds never stop growing. We haven't had our internet hooked up for a few months so have missed seeing everyone during this time. It is fun to catch up and see everyone shot up fast. Hope you all have a great Christmas and fun time at the wedding. Merry Christmas!! Love, Carrie
Post a Comment